High Volume TGA
Multi-sample (19) Thermogravimetric Analyzers With Automatic Crucible-cover Placement And Removal For Volatiles And Operational Software In Windows
The Navas Instruments TGA-2000 Thermal Gravimetric Analysis Instruments Will Provide Fast, Consistent And Reliable Moisture, Volatile Matter And Ash Analysis Without The Need For Constant Operator Attention
- Automatic crucible cover placement and removal provides for better volatile matter analysis by reducing sample oxidation and eliminating the possibility of contamination.
- Operator safety: Risk of operator burns is reduced since the furnace does not have to be opened manually to place/remove covers.
- Elimination of the possibility of the covers falling inside furnace.
- No waste of consumables and reduced consumption of resources.
- Although specifically designed for the coal/coke industry, the TGA-2000 may be used in any application where crucible covers need to be placed/removed.
- Quickly determine moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon and LOI (Loss on ignition).
Determination of: moisture, volatiles, ash, fixed-carbon, LOI ( Loss on ignition )
Applications: coal, coke, etc., and any application where automatic placement and removal of crucible covers inside the furnace may be beneficial.
Temperature range: 50 ~ 1000 ºC ±1 ºC
Sample Size: 0.1 ~ 5 grams
Standard Deviation of 0.0002 grams
Weight Loss/Gain Range: 0 ~ 100 %
# Of Samples: 19 simultaneously, other models/numbers of samples are available
Navas Instruments TGA – 2000’s come standard with these notable differences:
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree Centigrade.
- Extremely robust mechanical design.
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability.
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display.
- Service, although seldom required, does not require highly-trained technicians.
- Parts are standard and generally available locally.
All Navas Instruments thermal gravimetric analyzers fully comply with standard methodologies related to this type TGA analysis.
For More information on Navas TGA go to: http://navas-instruments.com/thermal_gravimetric_analyzers_for_organic_and_inorganic.htm