NEX DE VS
A high performance small (varaible) spot benchtop EDXRF elemental analyzer, the new Rigaku NEX DE VS delivers wide elemental coverage with a easy-to-learn Windows®-based QuantEZ software. Small spot analysis, from sodium (Na) through uranium (U), of almost any matrix – from solids, thin films and alloys to powders, liquids and slurries.
XRF elemental analysis in the field, plant or lab
Especially designed and engineered for heavy industrial use, whether on the plant floor or in remote field environments, the superior analytical power, flexibility and ease-of-use of the NEX DE adds to its broad appeal for an ever expanding range of applications, including exploration, research, bulk RoHS inspection, and education, as well as industrial and production monitoring applications. Whether the need is basic quality control (QC) or its more sophisticated variants — such as analytical quality control (AQC), quality assurance (QA) or statistical process control like Six Sigma — the NEX DE is the reliable high performance choice for routine elemental analysis by XRF.
XRF with 60kV X-ray tube and SDD detector
The 60kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled FAST SDD® Silicon Drift Detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (60 kV), along with high emission current and multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides a wide range of XRF applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
XRF options: autosampler, vacuum, helium and standardless FP
Options include fundamental parameters, a variety of automatic sample changers, sample spinner and helium purge or vacuum atmosphere for enhanced light element sensitivity.
*FAST SDD® is a registered trademark of Amptek, Inc.
- Analyze ₁₁Na to ₉₂U non-destructively
- 1, 3 and 10 mm spot sizes, software selectable
- High resolution imaging for accurate sample positioning
- Powerful QuantEZ Windows®-based software
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films
- 60kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- FAST SDD® detector for superior counting statistics
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional RPF-SQX fundamental parameters software
- Optional standardless fundamental parameters software