Navas Instruments MMS – 4000 (Patented)
Multi-matrix, Multi-sample TGA
Multiple – Sample, Quick Ash And/or Moisture Analyzer With Auto Loader For Large Throughput And With Operational Software In Windows
(MMS-4000, Accurate Thermogravimetric method)
The MMS-4000 is ideal for applications where analysis of a large amount of samples is needed, like flour, food, feed, whey, dairy products, coal, coke, cement, iron ore, other ores and other applications.
Auto loader with capacity for 77 samples, can process 92 samples automatically overnight
Multiple temperatures and steps with configurable parameters.
The MMS-4000 offers the operator more flexibility. Organizational software allows for different materials; solids, liquids and powders to be loaded simultaneously. The software organizes the individuals into batches and analyzes them accordingly.
The Instrument Can Work At Night Without Operator Attention
The Navas Instruments MMS-4000 Ash And Moisture Analyzers (THERMOGRAVIMETRIC) Will Provide Fast, Consistent And Reliable Moisture And/or Ash Analysis Without The Need For Constant Operator Attention
Determination of moisture and/or ash
Applications: flour, food, animal feed, snacks, dough, whey, dairy products, coal (quick ash), coke (quick ash), coal preparation plants, biomass, biochar, calcium carbonate, iron ore and other ores, cement, graphite, bauxite, fertilizers, rubbers, plastics, used engine oil, etc…
Temperature Range: 50 ~ 1000 º C ± 1 º C
Sample Size: 0.1 ~ 10 grams
Standard Deviation of ± 0.0002 grams
Number of samples: 15 to 19 simultaneously, models with different numbers of samples available, can process 92 samples automatically overnight
Weight Loss/Gain Range: 0 ~ 100 %.
Navas Instruments MMS – 4000’s come standard with these notable differences:
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree centigrade
- Extremely robust mechanical design
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display
- Service, although seldom required, does not require highly-trained technicians
- Parts are standard and generally available locally
- All Navas Instruments thermogravimetric analyzers fully comply with standard methodologies related to this type TGA analysis
Go to Navas instruments website for more information,