Shimadzu offers a range of first-class testing instruments to meet R&D requirements in the development of safer and higher quality materials and products. With Universal/Tensile Testers like the AG-X Series, the new AGS-X and the bench-top EZ Graph, Capillary Flow and Endurance Testers, and a variety of Micro Hardness Testers like the DUH-202 Series, the choice is yours. Combined with Shimadzu’s selection of accessories, including grips, extensometers, and jigs, and the optional Windows®-compatible Trapezium Software, which provides simplified user operation with Wizards and the industry’s premier navigation system, Shimadzu can provide you with a solution for any environment or application.
High-level technologies incorporating precision, electronics, control, optics, sensors, and information processing are concentrated in these testing and inspection machines, producing the evaluation system most suited to the objective of use. For more information on Shimadzu Testing equipment just click on the link to the Shimadzu Website.
Practical Testing Solutions
The Shimadzu Autograph AGS-X series provides superior performance and practical testing solutions for a wide array
of applications. Offering high-level control and intuitive operation, the AGS-X series sets a new standard for strength
evaluations while providing the utmost in safety considerations in a modern, stylish design.
- Short Test Cycle Time – up to 3300 mm/min return speed and 3000mm/min crosshead speed.
- Short-column Type (Model SC) Added
- Power-saving Standby Mode Reduces Environmental Stress The AG-Xplus reduces the power consumption in standby mode.
- Easy Stress and Strain Control – The autotuning of the control parameters in real time based on stress and strain data measured during testing as well as reliable comparison of unknown sample data, without pre-testing. In addition, the autotuning function easily provides the strain control required by ISO 6892-2009.
- Ultrafast Sampling Catches the Most Sudden Strength Fluctuations – Ultrafast 0.2 msec (5 kHz) sampling captures dramatic fluctuations in test force, such as the failure of brittle materials
- Eight-fold Increase in Control Resolution Enhances the Reliability of Test Results
- More Accurate Stress-strain Curves from Small to High Forces
- Confidence and Reliability
Table Top Universal tester
Smarter work space
Everything you need in a standalone tester
- Greater Ease-of-Operation – Open, multi-table design
- Comprehensive Safety Measures
- Accessible Control – Use the main operation panel to call up test methods from a PC
- Optional jog controller for convenient crosshead positional adjustments
- Even the complex becomes easy
- TRAPEZIUM LITE X software macros significantly enhance the efficiency of testing work.
AG-IC Series Precision Universal Testers
- The Smart Controller from the high-end AG-IC series is supplied as standard. In addition to the basic start/stop operations, the Smart Controller allows fine adjustment of jig positioning, and safe and reliable air-chuck operation in proximity to the specimen.
- Use any PC with the AG-IC
- No special board is required for communications between the instrument and PC. A desktop or laptop computer can be used.
- TRAPEZIUM2 software for AG-IC provides a superior test environment
Compact Testers Offer Precise, High-speed Analysis
- The compact size fits easily on tables.
- Lower table height (20% lower) and larger work space
- This makes it easier to exchange jigs and samples and to perform a wide variety of operations.
- EZ Test uses a high-precision load cell that guarantees accuracy to within ±0.5% of the indicated value over a wide range from 1/500 to 1/1 of the load cell capacity.
- Tests can be performed at up to maximum load capacity levels across the entire test speed range from 0.001 to 2000 mm/min (HS model).
- Maximum test speed: 2000mm/min, Return speed: 3000mm/min (HS model)
- The high return speed significantly reduces the wait time between tests, even for those with long displacements.
- EZ Test can measure 1000 data per sec, enabling accurate detection of peak force.
- Enhanced usability by the adjustable controller. This allows for adjusting the control panel position and angle to match the posture of the operator.
- Visual, user-friendly TRAPEZIUMX software
- 4 software platforms – Single, Cycle, Control, and Texture – enable various types of evaluation.
- Power-saving function reduces power consumption by over 55% compared to previous models.
UH-X/FX Series Hydraulic Universal Testing Machines
The UH-X/FX Series is a new hydraulic universal testing machine which realized ease-of-operation for beginners, high precision testing control, and energy-saving by environmentally friendly design.